Patient Info / Forms
We are here to help you enjoy your life, pain-free! To make a convenient appointment or free consult or free consult, simply call us today at Wasilla: (907) 373-9462 or Anchorage: (907) 332-0021. Empower Physical Therapy is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
At Empower Physical Therapy, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment or free consult or free consult. Otherwise, allow extra time before your appointment or free consult or free consult to fill them out here.
New Patient Packet
MGA Release of Information
MGA/EPT New Patient Packet
Women’s Health New Patient Packet
Women’s Health FAQs
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment or free consult or free consult.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff, who will show you the clinic, bathrooms, coffee machine, and water cooler. The front office will help you navigate the insurance process and treatment program so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your physical therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate with your physical therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your physical therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your physical therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment or free consult or free consult times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead your entire treatment plan if at all possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please do not hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.